LITTLE MISS BRITISH ISLES COMPETITION RULES 2019
The winner must meet and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to hold the Little Miss British Isles title and claim/retain the prizes. The National winner will be required to confirm that she meets the rules of the contest and provide proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate.
The Little Miss British Isles Competition Rules are as follows: -
The judge’s decision is final and correspondences from contestants will not be entered into.
Contestants must be born female and be between 5 and 10 on the date of the final.
• Contestants must be permitted to work in the UK.
• Contestants must meet one of the following requirements, a) Born in the British Isles, b) Have current residency in the British Isles with the right to working in the UK c) Have current or previous student status in the British Isles with the right to working in the UK d) Have Current employment status in the British Isles or the right to work in the British Isles (and where required a valid working visa) or e) Have 25% heritage of the British Isles with the right to working in the UK.• Contestants can only have one person with them backstage at any time.
• Contestants agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Little Miss British Isles competition.
• All contestants are to behave in a fit and proper manner at all times. Any contestant and/or family member, sponsor or guest showing less than sportsman like behaviour will lead to the disqualification of the contestant.
• Any contestant and/or family member or guest who attacks or posts negative comments about any other contestant or the organisers of the competition online will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
• Any contestant that through their actions brings the competition into disrepute or by their actions uses the Miss British Isles name without permission or passes off the Miss British Isles name or anything similar as their own or damages the name of the Miss British Isles competition will be disqualified. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
• All contestants understand and agree that the Miss British Isles or Little Miss British Isles title or any similar variation must not be used without the organisers consent.
• All contestants in Little Miss British Isles understand and agree that they must not wear any type of make up or false eyelashes during the final or during photos to promote their involvement prior to the event.
• All contestants in Little Miss British Isles must not be photographed in any type of swimwear or unsuitable clothing in any photograph to promote the event or when using the Miss British Isles sash,name or hashtag.
• All contestants in Little Miss British Isles should mention on their social media that they are a finalist using the wording, Finalist – Little Miss British Isles 2019 @missbritishisles #missbritishisles and also post a photograph of themselves wearing their official sash.
• Contestants or their family must not be involved in the running, organising, promotion or management of any other modelling competition or Pageant, without advanced written permission from the competition organisers.
• Contestants must not have a verbal or written contract with any agency, manager / management company or other Model Competition/Pageant organiser that forbids them to enter the competition.
• Contestants will permit Miss British Isles and their licensees the right to use contestant’s photographs for publicity purposes in connection with all Miss British Isles competitions.
• The winner also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements commercially as Little Miss British Isles without the expressed permission of The Miss British Isles Organisation.
• The National winner must attend next year’s final to hand over the title to the new winner.
• The National winner must not enter any other Modelling competitions or Pageants for a 12 month period while Little Miss British Isles without the written permission of The Miss British Isles Organisation.
• The winner must not change their winning look. This look must be maintained throughout the period of the title unless agreed in writing with The Miss British Isles Organisation prior to any change.
The National winner must be available for all personal appearances offered to her by Miss British Isles over the next 12 months.
• The National winner agrees to do a total of 7 agreed personal appearances as Little Miss British Isles. The winner is permitted to do more if they wish too.
• All prizes won by contestants are strictly non-exchangeable. The competition organisers reserve the right to amend and replace competition prizes without prior notice with a prize of similar value.
• The National winner and all the Area Final winners agree to have photographs taken with all of her prizes for use by the sponsors. These photographs may also be published on the Miss British Isles website, social media and the press.
• All contestants must agree to be interviewed by the press (if required) and have their photographs taken for publication in the press, on the internet and social media without objection.
• All contestants must be present at the rehearsals on the day of the competition. Contestants will forfeit their participation in the event of absenteeism.
• We regret that refunds cannot be given under any circumstances.
Tickets for the event are also Non refundable.
• Contestants must ensure that the information given on the entry is true and factual and the photographs used for entry are recent and of a clear likeness to their current look. Contestants found to have given false personal information or clearly out of date photos will be removed from the competition. The organisers have the right to replace these contestants and no refund will be given.
• The Miss British Isles Organisation or any of its employees shall not be held liable for any mishaps, accidents, injuries or loss of property that may arise during the competition.
• I understand that the Competition organisers are not responsible for my personal belongings during the event and agree to give all valuables such as money, jewellery and phone to a friend or family member for safe keeping.
The event is run by Miss British Isles Ltd.
Miss British Isles, Little Miss British Isles and The Miss British Isles Organisation are trading names of Miss British Isles Ltd.
Registered office – 3rd Floor, 1 Mann Island, Liverpool L3 1BP